Friday, September 23, 2005

cFx Singers

I just back from my last practice at my friend's house.
It was a refreshing one. Because this friend of mine is so funny and he made all of us laughing and laughing, hahahaaa? ^_^
We just formed our group singer and we named it CFX SINGERS. We are doing this for the charity and this coming Sunday,2 Oct'05 will be our first performance. There are nine of us; Sari, Ivah, Fenni, Helina, Dede, Julianto, Yasin, Yance and me.

Heline and me, we had compossed few songs. And for for this coming event, we will sing 3(three) songs. And we hope that God will touch His people to give more for the charity. I'll try to load pictures of us during practices soon. Hopefully can because I'll snap from the video.

Once again Praise the Lord for giving us heart to help the unfortunate one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#for-sale ativan 0.05mg - ativan long does last