Monday, September 26, 2005

CLIMB ADVENTURE

Hi..we are back from Climb adventure at Hoe Chiang Road near Tanjong Pagar.
Hey..it's really fun. If you guys out there like to climb...this is a good place for you. You can visit their website at www.climbadventure.com

I saw many men, women and kids are challenging themself to the TOP. And ofcourse not all managed to reach the top. Some half way through they went down because their hands are tired (My Max also halfway he gave up..hahahaa?). But some of them I notice they really tried their best to climb, never give up and they managed to reach the TOP. Wonderful !!!

If I flashed back to my Spiritual life...I often fell and easily give up for what I had tried. Especially when I looked at the past, I tumbled again and again...
Don't ever look back and keep myself focus to the top where He is the only One who can give me the strenght and Eternal hope at the end of my life.

James 1:12, Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love Him

No comments: