Friday, September 09, 2005

Welcome to GOANA family Tree!
My name is Yohannes Goana, number three in the family.
I married with Singaporean Chinese, her name is Celine Yeo.
I got 2 lovely kids, Maximilian is my boy and Erna is my girl.
Max is 6 yrs old and Erna is still 3 yrs old. They are lovely and always bring joy to our big family and friends.
We thank you Lord!

My eldest sister is Lidwina Goana, number one in the family.
She is married with Indonesian chinese man from Ujung Pandang, his name is Boy Markiones.
They got 3 lovely kids. All are girls, Jessica, Vebronia and Della.
Jessica is 13 yrs old, Vebronia is 11 yrs old and Della is 8 yrs old. They are lovely and they can speak English quit well.

My eldest brother is Hermes Goana, number two in the family.
He is married with Indonesian Chinese girl from Kalimantan, her name is Heny Novianty.
They got 3 lovely kids. Michelle is their eldest daughter, Dominic is their eldest son, and Geraldo is their youngest son.
Michelle is 10 yrs old, Dominic is 9 yrs old and Geraldo is 3 yrs old.

My younger brother is Werner Goana, number four in the family.
He is married with Indonesian Chinese girl from Jakarta, her name is Megawati.
They got 2 lovely kids. Both are boys, Moses and Deaven, 3 yrs and 1 yr old.

My next younger brother is Petrick Goana, number five in the family.
He is married with Indonesian Malay girl from Jakarta, her name is Hani.
They got 1 lovely boy. His name is Julian. He is 3 yrs old now.

And last but not least, my youngest brother. His name is Stephanus Goana. He is number six in the family.
He is still single and available. He is not only good looking but manage to claim his Masters in Business.
Any takers? pls let me know ya...hehehe?

Let me introduce our parents as well.
My father is a very hard working man from Teminabuan, Irian Jaya. He is 65 yrs old now. He used to have a company named "KOHOIN PERMAI" and he is a great photographer as well.
My mother is a good house wife from Ujung Pandang, Sulawesi Selatan. She is 58 yrs old. She used to help my father behind the scene to develope photos and her old time favourite "OLI BALL"
My father and mother are not look like their age. And the most important thing is they are young at heart.

We are Christian Catholic family who reside in Jakarta-Indonesia and Singapore.
My family and my eldest brother, we have been in Singapore since 1990. And the rest of our family enjoy their life in Jakarta, Kota Metropolitan.

This is just a small branch of Goana family tree, pls come back to visit us more often as we are going to list down all our Goana family tree. God bless you all.

1 comment:

Adventure Enthusiast said...

Bro When are you gonna update this blog?