Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Jesus is my great God

Thank You Lord for your great Love for me and my community KKIHS! You were enthrone upon our praises tonight.
So many people received your blessings and healing.

Here I am...back from the Healing Rally. It was a great atmosphere out there. I was amazed with the good responds from the people at the Church....they sang and dance wonderfully. I could see the anointing fell upon His people.
And as a worship leader, I could not believe it that God works in me...I managed to get all people move and sing in one Spirit.
It was amazing....cannot describe with words...wow...He is Amazing...

After the praises, we continued with worship. We sang in the Spirit before we heard God spoke to us. I saw few lady cried their heart out...I believe it is because over joy from the Holy Spirit. And we end with GLORY BE TO THE FATHER AND TO SON AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IT'S NOW AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END. AMEN.

Malam ini saya merasakan baru keluar dari oven. Ada beberapa umat yg menghampiri dan memberi selamat atas kekompakan kita dan mereka sangat senang sekali semua pujian dan tarian yg kami telah adakan.
Baunya mulai dicium disekitar....Praise You Lord! karena kesetiaanMu menuntunku dan telah membentuk aku menjadi apa yang Engkau inginkan. Halleluya to the Lamb!

No comments: